Tell us about your experience

Watch this video (produced by the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman) which uses British Sign Language to give you tips on making a complaint to the NHS in England, including where to get advice and support.

Write to us:

Complaints, Compliments and Concerns
NHS North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group
Central 40
Lime Tree Way
Chineham Business Park
RG24 8GU

Email us:


Talk to us:

Telephone: 01256 705507 or 01256 706004.