Need NHS help in a hurry?

Find out more about how to ensure you always use the right service for you here, or you can download and read our new Urgent Care Guide, which has all the information about where to go and what to do when you need help in North and Mid Hampshire.

If you've had an accident or illness, it can sometimes be difficult to know which NHS service to use and when.

Though the emergency department at the hospital might seem the easiest choice, opting for a more appropriate service can often be more convenient and save you time. Pharmacies, GPs and minor injury units can all help you instead. A&E should only be used in an emergency.

Call NHS111 if you're unsure of the best place to go, and fully-trained advisers can help you make the right decision.

More information on each service can be found in this area of the website to help you know where to go for your healthcare needs. You can also download our handy guide for when you need help in a hurry.